Overview – Media Streamers
Media Streamers have become all the rage in the last few years with Vudu, Hulu, Amazon Video, Netflix, iTunes and some other influential players when it comes to legal content streaming providers. All of them are hustling for numero uno status and offer a large selection of exceptional content at a great value while costing significantly less than a typical monthly Cable or Satellite TV subscription. Once you become acquainted with the features and the convenience these streaming content providers offer, there’s no going back to video service companies.
What is Vudu?
Founded in January 2004, VUDU is a streaming movie service and is known to deliver a cinema-like experience at home application on your connected High Definition Television (HDTV) or Blu-ray Disc Player (BDP) with the hottest new releases and the largest HD library. Here are some of the main highlights:
- Owned by Wal-Mart, VUDU initially started off as a set-top box manufacturer before being acquired by Wal-mart in the year 2010.
- Unlike Netflix and Hulu Plus which mandate you to pay a monthly subscription fee, there are no subscription fees or late fees when it comes to Vudu; simply pay for what you watch.
- What VUDU manages to do best is acting as a supplement to other streaming sources. As a matter of fact, VUDU is particularly useful if you’re looking to catch up on your favorite television show that you missed the night before.
- VUDU lets you choose to rent or own from thousands of titles that are available on many devices that can access the VUDU app. VUDU also allows you to play content from the convenience of your computer, tablet, or any other VUDU-compatible device such as PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and MAC computers with the option of closed caption/subtitle support.
- Additionally, VUDU also has a speed test that will automatically let you determine the best video quality for your Internet connection, whether it’s 4k Ultra HD, 1080p HDX, 720p HD, or standard 480p definition along with rich Dolby Digital Surround Sound.
- Boasting of an exhaustive collection comprising of more than 17,000 HD movies and TV shows on the go, VUDU offers subscribers the world’s largest HD movie catalog for an unparalleled viewing experience.
- VUDU has an exceptional customer-care service which is backed up with excellent help and support for users who need it.
- Rental prices range for $1 to $5.99, while purchase prices range from $4.99 to $24.99.
- VUDU lets you convert “old” DVDs into HD digital content to provide you with an unprecedented viewing experience like no other.
- VUDU provides its subscribers with the option of viewing new movies the same day they’re released on DVD without paying the exorbitant DVD purchase price.
- VUDU also offers a free UltraViolet account which gives you an option of purchasing a movie or TV show outright and saving it to The Cloud which allows you to build your digital movie collection safely and securely.
- While using Ultraviolet through VUDU, you get the ability to share movies which is known as My VUDU. With the help of this feature, users can program their Ultraviolet library to be shared with up to five people at a time.
- One of the most standout features of VUDU is that you have the entire web at your fingertips. Whether you want to access Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB or Wikipedia, VUDU incorporates the best movie sites on the Internet, right into the interface.
- VUDU allows you to view all the latest new movies trailers right from the home page and view them in astonishing 1080p HDX.
Why prefer VUDU over Netflix?
Although both services are exceptionally good in their own way, whether you opt for Netflix or VUDU ultimately boils down to what your preferences are. Here’s a quick lowdown on the pros of VUDU.
- VUDU tends to churn out new movies quicker than Netflix or for that matter any other streaming service. Additionally, VUDU is available on a variety of streaming devices ranging from Blu-ray players to several gaming systems. There is a range of apps available for both Android and Apple devices making it possible to watch content anywhere at almost any time.
- Unlike a Netflix streaming account which costs you a flat fee every month, VUDU works on a pay-per-view model and does not have a monthly subscription fee. This means that if you opt for a Netflix account, you end up paying a set monthly fee, irrespective of how little or how much you watch.
- VUDU lets you either rent movies or purchase them to store in your digital library for later viewing whenever you heart desires. Additionally, purchasing movies cost about the same as if you had purchased the movie in the store.
- VUDU has all the latest movie releases and TV series as soon as they are out. In comparison, Netflix content is typically six to eight months old by the time it is available for streaming.
- VUDU always you to set Parental Controls for any desired show ratings.
- Unlike Netflix, VUDU alloys you to convert as many Blu-ray videos into a digital version. This is stored in UltraViolet on VUDU in your digital library.
About the VUDU code generator
If you love watching the latest blockbuster movies and TV shows right from the confines of your house, 24/7 and without shelling out a single dollar, free VUDU codes are what you need.
Free VUDU codes generator is your one-stop-shop for VUDU codes which is tested on a regular basis and is always updated and working. The codes are indeed legitimate and unique and we generate fresh codes daily just to help you access the VUDU database the smart way! No longer do you need to waste your time checking out thousands of websites and fake YouTube videos just to acquire working codes.
We have what you need so that you can generate random codes which are not only undetectable but also safe to use minus the risk of any nasty malware. Furthermore, we guarantee that you don’t need to download any software, complete any meaningless surveys or pay for using our ingenious code generator. All our codes work 100% and our user reviews pay homage to that fact. However, you need to keep in mind that there is a daily limit on code generation so make sure you use the generated codes wisely.